Your data will be processed by Vittawood Unipessoal, lda at Rua das Cancelas, 51B 4425-445 Maia, henceforth “we”. It is responsible for processing personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION?
We will process your personal data for customer management and marketing purposes.
The information you provide us is only intended to provide you with a service best suited to your characteristics and needs. As such, and for the purpose of delivering orders and Customer Support contacts, we hereby inform you that your contact details and address will be transmitted to transport companies and subcontracted service providers for the performance of the services contracted by their customers.
We will process your data to send you information about products and services.
This data processing will only be carried out with your consent, provided at the time of registration. If you consent, you may receive marketing communications via email or SMS.
Consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes can be revoked at any time. Your data will be kept until you want to delete it.
Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to ensure the features provided, while others are intended to improve performance and user experience.
Functional cookies are intended to:
– remember your account details
– ensure your connection is secure
– ensure that the website is displayed consistently
Performance cookies are intended to:
– improve website performance by reducing the number of page loads you visit
– improve user experience
Targeting cookies are intended to:
– allow you to share and like on social media
– send information to other websites to personalize the advertising shown.
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
– enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies
– allow a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to constantly provide the same data
– recognize that you have already provided a username and password when logged into the client area so that you do not have to do so every time you visit a page
– count how many people are using a service, thus allowing to guarantee that the use is fast
– analyze data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them
If you wish to delete cookies that are already on your computer, consult the “Help” section of your internet browser.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.aboutcookies.org or refer to the “Help” section of your internet browser.